Monday, April 04, 2005

Welcome

I've recently added the following to my web site, and I'm real excited about it:

  1. Ability to do FULL search on homes, land, commercial and multi-family properties.
  2. New "JUST LISTED" will set-up a search, and daily postings, of any new listings per your specifications.
  3. New "What is your property worth?" will trigger a report of recently sold properties to help create valuations of the subject property you enter.
  4. New construction search that shows communities, a video of their model homes, and full information on a huge variety of builders in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Visit http://www.GarlowGroup.com and tell me what you think!

Many thanks to my good friend KAZ for encouraging me to pursue a little mix of self-expression, self-promotion and networking with this BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home